Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Tori!

Ten years old!!!  Into the double digits...when did THAT happen?  I swear my little girl is growing up far too fast.  This year, Tori's birthday requests got a little more sophisticated.  For her school treat, she asked for these pretty treats courtesy of Pinterest: 















Strawberry shortcake kebabs drizzled with melted chocolate



For her birthday party this year Tori also showed her maturing tastes.  She wanted angel food cake with chocolate mouse filling and a powdered sugar glaze with a chocolate drizzle.  Apparently, it's the year for chocolate drizzling! Fine by me! :)







Cousins came to celebrate


No photo session with kids is complete without a "silly face" shot!








For her birthday dinner, we stuck to tradition and went to Red Robin.  Coincidentally, we happened to get a table right next to Jenna and her girls, who were out for a girls' night.  So fun!




Oh, how I love this little girl.  I'm so glad that Tori seemed to have a fun birthday and that we had the chance to celebrate her.  Though she's growing up so fast, she's still my sweet baby girl!  

No comments: