Last night, we were reading family scriptures, and Tori snuggled up next to me on the couch. She went to hold my hand, but just grabbed my pointer finger with her hand. A second later, she whispered to me, "Mom, your finger's cold." "I know," I told her. "My whole hand's cold." She grabbed my hand in hers and told me I was right, my hand was cold. For the rest of the time Todd was reading, she rubbed my cold hand between her two little warm ones and even tried to breathe on them to warm them up. I know this is just something little, but it was so sweet, and just so ...Tori!
Tonight at dinner, Aaron started something new. "Aarrgghh!" he shouted, closing one eye and reaching one arm in front of him like a hook. "Are you a pirate?" I asked him. "No, I'm a treasure chest!" he corrected me! He continued to be a treasure chest for the rest of the night! :)

My "Treasure Chest"
No comments:
Post a Comment