My beautiful girl is growing up so fast!
Seriously, that's a model shot!
After getting Tori off on the bus I got to do a photo shoot with this little one:
Look at those big brown eyes!
Aaron's new superhero backpack, courtesy of Marsha Daines. She was so sweet and took the kids shopping for school supplies since I was dealing with surgery and recovery. One of the many thoughtful offers of service that friends extended this summer. The funny thing about the backpack is that it's all boy...superheroes, black background...but then it has sparkles all over the panel that has the superheroes on it! Not sure who was designing a superhero backpack and thought "sparkles! It needs sparkles!" Oh well, Aaron loves it!
After being so patient through his photo shoot, Aaron wanted to have a turn with the camera, so it was my turn to strike a pose.
And then he wanted silly faces:
And wanted to see my muscles:
And needed some kisses
What am I going to do without my beasties all day long?? Can't think about that too much right now...tears are NOT good for the keyboard!
No comments:
Post a Comment