Wednesday, August 22, 2012

S'more Fun for Aaron's Fifth!


Happy Birthday, Bugsy! I can't believe my "baby" is five years old! He is such a fun little sunshine in our life, and we are blessed to have him!

For his birthday this year, we got to start out the day with Gavin and Ryan. :)  They had come over for a visit and were leaving this morning, but not before a quick stop for doughnuts at Scrumdiddilyumttious.



Not sure why Gavin is so serious about doughnuts!






Gavin's seriousness apparently rubbed off on Aaron!




This afternoon we had a small birthday party with cousins for Aaron. First came presents: a couple of hand-held games, a Mummy Maze board game, a collection of old Superman cartoons, and Lego Star Wars for the Xbox. Based on the hug, I'm betting on the video game as his favorite!
















Instead of a birthday cake, Aaron decided he wanted to have Birthday S'Mores. :)  Thank goodness he has a summer birthday.


I love that these two are best friends!





Tori definitely wasn't complaining about Aaron's choice! Such a cute girl!!



No comments: