Aaron: (poking me in the eye) Mom, open your eye.
Me: (batting his hand away) Why are you poking me in the eye?
Aaron: I want to see your blood missiles.
Me: My what??
Aaron: (speaking slowly and looking at me impatiently) Your blood missiles!
Me: You mean my blood vessels?
Aaron: (shaking his head in exasperation) No, Mom, the red things in your eye.
Me: Those are called blood vessels.
It took me a while, but I finally convinced him.
This weekend was conference weekend, which was amazing, as usual! One of the quiet activities Tori chose to work on while we were listening was some fingerprint art. We'd spent the time between the morning and afternoon sessions looking for ideas for Easter crafts to do while she's home on spring break this week, so I figured she'd come up with something Easter-themed. A few minutes later, she proudly presented me with this:




No comments:
Post a Comment