Wednesday, January 12, 2011

More From My Funny Kids

So my blog very well may turn into just random blogs about funny things my kids say, because right now they're in that stage where they make me giggle every day. Plus, other than that, life is pretty much one monotonous round of school (for Todd), work, eat, sleep, repeat right now. And that's no fun to blog about. So here are some kid quotes for now:

1) This morning, I woke up and it was cold. Freezing. Tori came in and crawled into bed with me to get warm, and I suggested we run away together.

"Where to? How about Seattle?" she suggested. I think she misses our family there.

"No, somewhere warm," I got out between my chattering teeth.

"Oooh, I know!" she pronounced triumphantly. "Hawaii!" Then her face fell a bit and she added worriedly, "but we don't know how to speak Hawaiian."

2) Yesterday I was telling Aaron that I love rainbows. He interjected excitedly: "They're beautiful! I will slide down a rainbow. I will slide down a rainbow on my butt. I will ride a unicorn and slide down the rainbow. But I have to be a girl first. With no penis."

Ummmm....

No comments: