Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat!

Halloween was pretty low key this year, but we still managed to have a lot of fun! The kids and I carved jack-o-lanterns:








And of course there was trick-or-treating at the ward's trunk-or-treat. Tori wanted to be a cat (big shock there...my daughter, wanting to pretend to be an animal??), while Aaron fed his Batman fetish. He hasn't wanted to take the costume off since we let him put it on! He especially likes that it gives him "muscles", even if they are of the silk-screened variety!



One fun part of living in Spokane is being here for the Mosses annual Halloween party. Personally, I think Halloween is probably my least favorite holiday. I'm not big on spooky things, don't like the extra candy laying around, and it honestly stresses me out trying to figure out costumes (not my creative strong point). For the Mosses, it's their favorite holiday and they go all out, actually managing to make the holiday fun, even for a Halloween fuddy-duddy like me. Costumes are mandatory, and this year Jean decided that we should go as the characters from "Clue" (fun idea, right? I seriously have the world's best mother-in-law!). I went as Mrs. Peacock, while Todd was Professor Plum. The costumes weren't exact, but we had a lot of fun!

No comments: