Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cry Baby

Last week on American Idol, one of the contestants sang "Cry Baby" by Janis Joplin. It's been stuck in my head ever since, and I've caught myself singing it lately when Aaron starts throwing one of his fits. This morning I was changing his diaper and I started singing it, and he sang it back to me! SO STINKING CUTE! I recently bought a tape player/recorder for the kids to listen to books on tape from the library, and it came with a little microphone. Aaron keeps carrying the microphone around the house and singing into it. So after his performance during the diaper change, Tori decided he needed a filmed performance. She wet his hair and attempted to spike it so he'd look "like Kris Allen" (another American Idol contestant...and our favorite! :) ). I pointed the camera at him and he promptly picked up the microphone and gave us this performance. The Demars musical/performing gene runs deep and manifests itself early! :) His enunciation needs a little work, but he's got the microphone grip and the face down! :)


3 comments:

Niki said...

We thought this was hilarious! The kids loved and had to watch it a couple of times. I think the last time we saw you guys Aaron was trying to sit or stand?? Too much time has gone by!

Rachael said...

That is so funny! I love it.

Melenie said...

So stinkin' cute.... he's a future Idol contender, for sure!! =)