Last month Todd and I finally bought a second car! We had been making things work okay with just one car, but Todd needs the car during the day at work, and Tori is getting to the age now where she can't just sit at home all day. We decided that especially since we were home schooling her, it was important for her to get out and have experiences that she just can't have sitting at home.
We did some research and ended up finding a good deal on a 2001 PT Cruiser. I never thought I'd own a PT Cruiser, but it was the best deal we found. It is really clean, has low miles, and has leather interior (this has already come in handy when cleaning up after kids!). Thought we'd share a few pics!

2 comments:
So my question is who gets to drive it, you or Todd?
Cute car! I bet it's made a world of difference!
Post a Comment