VW Bug
Dragonfly
Spaghetti and meatballs with a fork
A giant squid attacking a submarine. Todd said he saw
this when the tide started coming back in and it looked really
cool because everything but the squid and the sub were under
water and it really looked like they were coming up out of the
water
The great wall of China...appropriate with the Summer
Olympics there this year!
Igloo
A cool castle
Not sure what this was...a building of some sort!
A giant toad...this was one of my favorites!
A shark(?) eating a canoe
A shark head biting into a raft
This one was cool too...a giant guitar
Patches the clown (creepy...I really don't
like clowns!)
Not sure what this was, but we think maybe King Triton.
Another King Triton shot
A bear going fishing
Mermaid
A dog fish (complete with a hydrant in front of him)
2 comments:
Wow-those were really cool! I like the toad one too! Looks like you guys had a fun time!
Awesome Sand Sculptures. @ summers ago I got to go to the National Sand Castle Competition and I loved it. Thanks for adding me to your readers of your blog.
Post a Comment