When we were at Mom and Dad's for the 4th, Aaron was playing with this dancing, singing stuffed dog they have...it was so cute we took some video! The dog shakes his head back and forth, and Aaron kept copying him! Aaron loves shaking his head anyway, so it was probably the greatest toy in the world to him! Thought we'd try a video post!
4 comments:
Oh, Heather... that is just priceless! I'll let ya know how I did my blog background if you tell me how to do a video post! But sshhhhh! Don't tell anyone I can't figure out the video thing yet, I'm embarrassed! First start by checking out pyzam.com. That's the easiest way to change things up. If you don't like any of their millions of choices, you can do something custom by following the steps on http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
but that takes an hour or so your first time through with those html codes - so make sure it's during a solid naptime or something before you undertake the task. Happy blogging!
Hey Girl, ditto to everything Becca said!! Those are both good sites. one more to add to your list is http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
both laura and my sister in law have really cute ones from there!! Happy hunting! I'm so glad you posted again. I was starting to wonder if you were a one post wonder. I can't believe how big Aaron is. Kids grow up to fast!
Glad you started posting again! We sure think your family is so dang cute. Come to spokane to visit. we miss you!
Aaron is so cute! I love that video clip! Heather, I still love your laugh!
Post a Comment